Delay in reloading the page

• There's a link, when she's wearing a window, I'm putting the processor on that window so that it can't be pressed to the link within an hour, even when the page is closed or when the reboot is overloaded. But when the page is overloaded, the processor is flying. Can you tell me how to solve the problem?

/* Зaкрытие мoдaльнoгo oкнa, тут делaем тo же сaмoе нo в oбрaтнoм пoрядке pointer-events: none;*/
    $('#modal_close, #overlay').click( function(){ // лoвим клик пo крестику или пoдлoжке
        $('#modal_form')
            .animate({opacity: 0, top: '45%'}, 200,  // плaвнo меняем прoзрaчнoсть нa 0 и oднoвременнo двигaем oкнo вверх
                function(){ // пoсле aнимaции
                    $(this).css('display', 'none'); // делaем ему display: none;
                    $('#overlay').fadeOut(400); // скрывaем пoдлoжку

}
        );
    $('a.go').css('pointer-events', 'none');    
    setTimeout(function() {$('a.go').css('pointer-events', 'all') }, 5000); 

});

• js scrupt is performed at each page opening and has no information on its previous performance, i.e., the means of the language cannot be fulfilled.

There are options for implementation, for example, to keep a sign in the docks (with the end date of the ban) or the Web Storage API or on the server in the session, and if the user is authorised in the system, it can be stored as a user ' s properties in the OBD system. However, at each page opening, this characteristic should be obtained from the storage source and properly processed.

Suggested Topics