Visual Studio 2013

• Help me figure it out! I wanted to do my first program. I ran into a website with a Hood World Award-type instruction in Visual Basic. I've done everything as written, and the code is kind of right, but when it comes back, it's a mistake:

First phase of the System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException to PresentationFramework.dll

Further details: 'Provide value on 'System.Windows.Baml2006.TypeConverterMarkupExtens ion' threw an exception.' Line number '16' and line position '132'.

If a processor is available for this exemption, the programme may continue to be safe.

There's nothing good on the Internet. Maybe someone's gonna help. Just please, you can explain a language that is not only understandable to an experienced programmer. https://msdn.microsoft.com/ru-ru/library/jj153219.aspx - site reference

Programme code:

Class MainWindow

Private Sub Button_Click(sender As Object, e As RoutedEventArgs)
        If RadioButton1.IsChecked = True Then
            MessageBox.Show("Hello.")
        Else : RadioButton2.IsChecked = True
            MessageBox.Show("Goodbye.")
        End If
    End Sub

End Class

Screen is a mistake that comes out after the rest: введите сюда описание изображения

• Okay, look, at NET, there's a mechanized exception--- it's an opportunity, anywhere in the program, to throw a mistake upstairs. The calling "upstair" code can expect that mistake (sometime to process it and go on) or not (and then the app just falls down).

The mechanism of the blackouts consists of several steps:

• The very moment of exception is "first chance" (first phase in Russian translation) - it's called because it's a real first chance to find out. It wasn't that long. Default--- the cooler catches this chance, writes it in the log, but doesn't do anything.
    • Exemptions up the grid. If the exception was caught somewhere (Try/Catch) - the enslavement code is called and it's all over.
    • If no one wanted to process the exception, then there's a second chance. The pan's stopping. If there's no sweet, the app just dies.

The conduct of the holder in the first step is governed by straight lines in the Debug / Exceptions or Debug / Windows / Exception Settings for each type of exception.

Your mistake in the slogan means that somewhere in the 16th line on the 132nd position of some XAML file was a mistake, Mr. XAML threw it away, and somewhere above the code, this error came down. I mean, first chance was, "second chance" wasn't.

Options to do this:

• I don't think you have a lot of XAML files. It's probably some kind of / missing picture or something.
    • Change designs for type exemptions System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException - and see exactly where it falls.

Suggested Topics