ISTQB Question clarification
Question:- Consider the following statements
i. an incident may be closed without being fixed
ii. incidents may not be raised against documentation
iii. the final stage of incident tracking is fixing
iv. the incident record does not include information on test environments
v. incidents should be raised when someone other than the author of the software performs the test
- a) ii and v are true, i, iii and iv are false
- b) i and v are true, ii, iii and iv are false
- c) i, iv and v are true, ii and iii are false
- d) i and ii are true, iii, iv and v are false
- e) i is true, ii, iii, iv and v are false
The given answer is 'b'.
'i' is true, that is fine, but how is it that 'v' is also true? I need an explanation for that, Please some one help me on this.
What 'v' is saying is that you should have no conflict of interest, a separation of labour, or job roles
I would take issue with this answer if it is given in absolute terms, but it isn't.