How to run selenium script recorded using Selenium IDE along with jMeter?
Here are the steps I have followed so far....
1) Recorded steps using Selenium IDE
2) Then I export it (".side" file) into a java(junit 4) file.
3) Created a maven project and added the necessary libraries. (The project runs as expected) 4) Created jar file using maven-shade-plugin
5) Added the necessary jars to jMeter
6) Add the library(snapshot) to the jmeter lib --> junit folder
7) Restarted jmeter
At this moment I'm not allowed to add thread group or other option.(Place where I face the problem)
Then I tried it creating a java project without maven. But it doesn't capture assert function. Tried to add libraries but that didn't work.
I added jUnit 5 also and that didn't work either.
How can I write integrate exported java file with jMeter?
So far this is the solution I have found. I did a slight change in the 3rd step.
I was using intellij idea. Instead I used eclipse and created normal jar file and followed rest of the given steps. This will work.
But still didn't check whether the problem with plugin I used.