Long arithmetic and base 2^32

• I'd like to keep a lot of numbers in the base calculation system. 2^32 to increase speed and reduce the amount of memory required. The question is, how do we transform this into a ten-time entry system?

It's a two-way thing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_dabble ♪ Only a reversed double dabble in the minecraft has been found to transform from the decimal point. And this situation makes me think I'm doing something wrong.

In the end, the question is: how best to store long numbers (whether I want to use the computing system basis) 2^32() and how best to translate the tape into and out of the tent?

Description: The assignment is in part " learning " for itself. The option of cycling was therefore not accepted. The option to use the 10 ^9 is good, but I'll save it for olimpiad: if I did something serious, of course I would use the GMP or boost.

• If you need to be as simple as that, usep 10p9, I've always used it.

And if you want to write down the numbers as efficiently as possible, the school algorithm of the conversion of the counting system to help.

Suggested Topics