Security Warnings in FreePBX

• There's always a warning about changing the extensions configuration.conf.

введите сюда описание изображения

The problem is, I'm handwriting it and editing it, not through FreePBX, because my hands are more comfortable with texting. How am I supposed to authorize the current changes in the configuration, and then do so that the followers are not authorized and made such a barning?

CentOS 6.5 FreePBX Distr.o - FreePBX 12, Asterisk 11.2

• freepbx kept Description configuration asterisk-a In the database.

Web interface freepbx You only change that. Description In the database.

By myself. asterisk at (re-) configuration Catalogue files /etc/asterisk

a after application to web interface freepbx Apply configuration changes based on description built configuration asterisk-a - i.e., rewrite (if necessary) files in the catalogue. /etc/asteriska programme asterisk There's a signal to reread the configuration.

As far as I know, the " rally " process is the vapouring of configuration asterisk-astored in the catalogue /etc/asteriskand changes Descriptionstored in the database freepbxalas, not realized.

So all your manual changes in configuration asterisk-a They'll be lost in rewriting your amended file, which you're actually alerting the web interface. freepbx

If it's easier for you to change directly the configuration asterisk-aprobably makes sense to stop using. freepbx - He can't keep up. Description on the basis of your manual changes configuration asterisk-a

Suggested Topics