MVC Helip One Inlet Point

• Hello, everyone can't figure it out. MVC with one point of entry. Who studied MVC with one point of entry, help, show the entrances, the manuaries, video lessons, the articles. That's what you learned. Please don't offer any other charters.

• MVC and one point of entry are, kagbs, a little different things. (which can simply be combined, which is often done but not necessarily for MVC)

On the one point of entry, we roll any appropriate PHP frimevork (CodeIgniter, Zend, Kohana, etc. - to your choice), and we'll figure out what we'll do if it didn't work or you don't want and try - the Front Countereller googlym (this is a single point of entry) and MVC -

Actually, I advise you to read the book "Objects, templates and programming methods" book, which is not perfect, but it's the best thing I've ever found on this subject.

Personally, I started studying at famous framings, then books and my simple examples, and then, IMOW, better learning to write my "Framworth" bicycle)

But that's the best thing you can think of in terms of learning... But then you're not gonna be able to just do a stupid skirt, but you're gonna understand how wonderful it is, which, for a good developer, is important. ♪

PS: On this issue, Internet infets in bulk

PPS: Reading some way of thinking and understanding what mvc is not rushing to believe it. In fact, it is important to understand that the MVC(which it should be) is an untapped ideal(or) impractical and(or) achievable. First of all, it's important to understand the idea.

Suggested Topics