mysql is the last entry on the DATA BASE (not just in the table)

• The site is almost ready, it creates shirts, records, editing them and removes them, turns. ♪ ♪
    DO
    from the table (i.e. categories) ... the category shall be shown in alphabetical (or some other) order accordingly. And if a new record is in the category somewhere down on the list, her website will be on the last order down the list... ♪ ♪

Are there any teams that remove the latest records from the database at all (the menu of all tables) rather than just the last entries from one table?

• You can use the tables. INFORMATION_SCHEMA(sighs) https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/information-schema.html )

But you need to have sufficient access to the database. I mean, if your website is sitting on a free host, you probably don't have that access.
    If that's the case,:

Well, actually. INFORMATION_SCHEMA Provide further information on the basis and structure of the tables.
    For example:

SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES
      WHERE table_schema = '[ИМЯ_БАЗЫ_ДАННЫХ]'

Give you a lot of data on the tables. Except as follows: date of last update AUTO_INCREMENT
    Having this information and knowing the structure of your tables, maybe you can find out where it was last added. ♪ ♪

However, as you have already written, If you're forced to do this, you obviously have something wrong with the base.
    Also important - use INFORMATION_SCHEMA Somewhere outside the base.

In fact, I answered a question, but I didn't think I'd take it for safety reasons.

Suggested Topics