In WPF, the annex to Windows 7, Palatino Linotype does not separate the upper index

• На Windows 7На Windows 8Problem with OpenType Palatino Linotype in WPF Annex. On windows 8, the annex works normally, and in windows 7 the upper index is normally displayed. I've noticed that the problem concerns only numbers - the letters are properly displayed in the upper index. I've tried to put the print in the annex, nothing changes.

Supplement.

With this code:

<TextBlock Height="50" Width="80" FontFamily="Palatino Linotype" FontSize="22">
        14<Run Typography.Variants="Superscript">5k</Run>
    </TextBlock>

It's right.

правильный рендер

Here comes the difference in the contents of the index.

<TextBlock Height="50" Width="80" FontFamily="Palatino Linotype" FontSize="22">
        14<Run Typography.Variants="Superscript">5</Run>
    </TextBlock>

wrong:

неправильный рендер

• Not much time has passed since the issue was published. The problem with the top index has long been solved by me. Maybe someone could use a solution. Run.Typography.Variants="Superscript" should have used Run.BaselineAlignment = BaselineAlignment. Superscript. In this case, the gluc is missing. It should be remembered that Run.BaselineAlignment = BaselineAlignment. Superscript does not change the size of the print, but as is known, the size of the top index should be less than the main type. Change the size for the top index, otherwise it's gonna be a mess.

Suggested Topics