Implement the operation with the unexpected completion of the programme

• There is often a case where the programme leaves, and it does not end correctly. And it is important in this case to keep all the changes that the user had failed to maintain.

I'll explain my example. I've got a simple text editor with car maintenance. At a certain time interval, there is a temporary file with a modified text that was not retained without the user ' s wish in the main file. The temporary file is hidden and encrypted as usual. When the programme is successfully completed, the temporary file is removed and changes remain in the main file if the user wants to retain. Everything's retained, everything's removed.

It is now important to ensure that, when the programme is suddenly completed or otherwise, the temporary file becomes visible and uncrypted for the user. Which teams I know, I don't know how to call them right at what point.

Can you tell me something about this?

• If the program is killed through the dispatcher, the power of the PC will be turned off, or whatever such a mess will happen, you will not be able to cause any event.

Thus, it would be logical to verify, when the programme is launched, whether the existing encrypted file is in place, if available, to invite the user to open the file at the time of the last unsuccessful closure of the programme.

Suggested Topics