Work with DB Access in Visual Studio 2015. Establishment of multi-use OBD

• I've got DB access and I'll go to C# working with her. As long as everything was tested in monopoly. But the programme itself should be a client application for the cadastral office, and there is therefore much use for one OBD. How to avoid problems with the simultaneous connections of several users, the handling of one data, since it would obviously be a terrible loss of integrity.

• There will be no loss of integrity, at least at the base level - Access is still a database, and it ensures the integrity of all data, including external keys. And yes, she's fully supporting the transaction. I mean, when working from NET, it's almost nothing different from SQL Server, except for the connection line.

But you're going to have to re-examine your code for assumptions that may be false in the case of simultaneous work by several users - for example, if users actively remove the data - then you need to carefully process the openings for display.

The only real problem with access is the restriction on 10 simultaneous connections. Which could be a very serious problem in hiring 11 employees:

Suggested Topics