Windows vs Linux

• There's been a matter of changing DS. Two options:

1. Windows
    2. Linux

The last year only worked under the Wind. But I don't want to put any collections, and the original version of Windows 7 can't download it. I look towards Linux.

How much trouble do you have to work under the Android in Linuha?

• In the case of Ubuntu (Kubuntu with KDE) shell, special problems are not foreseen. The LO has a specific profile for the unprepared man, but the days of the sun and red eyes have long passed, 99% of the actions - GUI. Any guides in the interior are fully present.
    It is the development of no substantive distinction - the same Android Studio is not expected - the IDE provides a complete development cycle and no special differences on the LOs.

I'll be able to see the approximate soft, personally, Gimp and Inkscape a lot more than the photoshops.

Anyway, if the OS itself sees the first time, it takes a small amount of time for entry - a different set of catalogues and powers, soft installation (I think the repository system is much more promising and more comfortable than the chaos of the Windows built).
    Specificly, the work of the annexes has no significant difference, the same final concept of mouse management, especially when KDE is used as a casing, that it is not a vinda or not.

The distributive counts a lot of them. To date, however, it is preferable that working with the packages of the format .deb (debian/ubuntu based, as the package of this format is considered to be the responsibility of virtually anyone who rips the soph under Linux). The smart compromising choice will be Linux Mint, the same Ubuntu, but with predetermined proprietary components - commercial drives, codes, etc. The Philosophy of the original Ubuntu does not allow all of this to be included in the distributive, as it is a net Open Source (but everything is in principle recovered after the OX installation).

It's an aesthetic pleasure, KDE's very visually beautiful, Gnome's pleasantly laconic - under both the billions, same Compiz. http://youtube.com/watch?v=B-FVJoZ-zwI You're the one who puts it on your own, and now you've spent the whole day in your place of work, and you've been acting like the windows are rolling, not because it's hard, but because there's plenty and one better than the other.

Suggested Topics