How can we clear the schedules in the WinAPI window?

• QA Engineer

Please explain how to make the graphics in the end of C and WinAPI?

I've got to load a lot of pictures through LoadImage, then take them out through BitBlt. I tried to do it differently, and it worked. But how do you do that right, that's what I mean? Is it true that the most appropriate way is to load LoadImage() in case WM_CREATE: and to take pictures in case WM_PAINT: The case WM_PAINT: shall be approximately:

case WM_PAINT:
        hdc = BeginPaint(hWnd, &ps);
        BitBlt(hdc, 0, 0, 265, 175, memBit, 0, 0, SRCCOPY);
        BitBlt(hdc, 0, 0, 22, 14, memBit2, 0, 0, SRCCOPY);
        EndPaint(hWnd, &ps);
        break;

Did I understand correctly that the entire conclusion of hundreds of pictures should be between BeginPaint() and EndPaint()? What kind of pictures are there, I'm supposed to be reading through if, case, job challenges, etc.?

The most important issue is that all the findings of the pictures should be between BeginPaint() and EndPaint()? So if there's a need to remove the picture inside the code, the code should send a WM_PAINT message?

• The whole conclusion of hundreds of pictures should be between BeginPaint() and EndPaint()?

If there's a lot of pictures, and there's a load on it. WM_PAINT (wearings) GUII think it's better to take this job out. WM_PAINT

For example: generate an additional plant on the current window and paint all these hundreds of pictures in a separate flow, and on the current window WM_PAINT (between) Begin/EndPaint) - just paint this mob with one fur if it's ready. It'll take off the load. WM_PAINT (from the communications cycle) and prevent dependence GUI

Suggested Topics