HP Annex Parking

• We all know what's in the window. system(Windows) all elements to be windows. So, there's this element Toolbar. I mean, she's got someone else's program. only 1 ID number (let's say $0004F4AA) and Toolbar-e 2 buttons) It's through Items. A Spy++ even Don't want these buttons. Show me, maybe. Parental window (Toolbar). How Do you want to reach the buttons?

I'm trying to getundle the app windows. and press the button. "Renew" without a name. ♪ Мемо1I see the list of "Status," "Status of consumables," LaserJetp2255, etc. I can't. Get access to the new button. Help! Help!

*ScreenShot: http://rghost.ru/31364881/image.png

• With Spy++, you can determine which message the button sends to the window when it's pressurized. You're sending this window from your program a WM_COMMAND message with parameters found in the program and the button is pressed! I mean, graphically, you won't see that the button is pressed, just the code of that button will be fulfilled. I don't know if you have Spy++? She's part of Visual Studio, and I don't know about Delphi.

Suggested Topics