php

• Good afternoon! Tell me, please, good self-teacher. php For newcomers (for what they say, everything was clear).

• My recipe is, first of all, a simple collection of lessons to show that everything is easy and simple. The next thing we're trying to do is don't make a fumble blind, not a mega portal, but for example, we're doing some kind of light service (I've personally done an address book for Active Directory) and a limited functional set for it, for which no one can get out. We're incredibly learning how to deal with problems and solve them on the move, going to google, hashcode, php.net, etc. Reversely looking for such services, compare and notice smart performances, but without total replication.

Using this service, we're gonna love ourselves for a little while, and we think the user is waiting in the 0.2 version. Until then, there was the most scary bull. And this is where development begins, any attempt to expand services becomes alike in the sysphes of work. To add some kind of function, you have to rule the code in 5-10 places, forget in one place, half an hour search, find, get angry, and come to understand what you're doing, because you didn't come up with a normal architecture. You're starting to rethink your mind. At this stage, the repetitiveness of the code, the PLO or the procedural style will probably be key words.

There are further attempts to redo your service and make it better if they don't, it's really bad. Only by redefining the old one, you constantly raise your quality plan and grow. If you're going to get the new ones, you're going to re-enter the same grabbles. At this stage, you will be looking at and interested in the methods of sequencing, searching for bottlenecks, reflexing and, of course, programming pathers. And it's only at this point that you should open books and behave as much as you know, with only strangers in the language and complicated music. At this point, the book will be much more useful than reading it as a newcomer plus you can assess its quality.

Imagine, if you go for quality, you need to finish the old projects to your level.

Suggested Topics