Automatic notification jquery and php

• I want to know how to put this idea on stackoverflow.

I'm interested in the way the notification works, i.e. the person is not updating the page, doing nothing, and at some point he's given notice of the answer to his question. I think it works.

(1) leave question , record of the OBD. (2) Customer launches a crypt that is allowed every 30 seconds to check whether there is a answer to the question, (3) If there is a response through jquery, we shall withdraw the notice upstream

It's just that every 30 seconds, every user has to update, the server's probably gonna be on the way the kids are doing this?

There's a broadcast reciever in Android. This service, which is awaiting a response, is subject to any action if the response is received.

• If you have minimal English knowledge, I can recommend https://pusher.com/tutorials/realtime-notifications#/lang=php ♪

This is a simplified version of service delivery through pusher.com using ready libraries.

To implement your own notification system, you're gonna need to keep the "demon" web. There will be no such system for you to write, there will be questions, please speak.

Suggested Topics