How do you get to the attributes?

• I have Type Attribute. I know. Assembly The type that has the right attribute.

types = ass.GetTypes().Where(t => t.CustomAttributes.Any(a => a.AttributeType == utilTypes[1]));

I mean, I get a list of types. I need to get the attributes of the attributes of the atribut by changing this list. Like this one.

[MyAttribute("Hello")]
    class MyClass{}

I need to get my properties. Prop1whichever "Hello."♪ How do you do that? Something's messed up in these reflexes:

UPD1

I forgot to say. I don't have direct access to the type of attribute. I mean, I can't do that.

foreach (var type in types)
    {
        var MyAttr = (MyAttributeAttribute)type.GetCustomAttribute(utilTypes[0].GetType())
    }

Because that's the type of attribute. MyAttributeAttribute I only have text. Which means I need to get some way out of it that I don't have direct access to.

• Try the next approach.
    Have a copy of the class MyClass lies in the variable. type♪ I mean:

Type type = typeof(MyClass);

Or in your case:

Type type = types[i];

Then the following code:

var attr = type.CustomAttributes.FirstOrDefault(a => a.AttributeType == utilTypes[0]);
    if (attr != null)
    {
        var attrType = attr.AttributeType;
        var propInfo = attrType.GetProperty("Prop1", BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.Public);
        Console.WriteLine(propInfo.GetValue(mcType.GetCustomAttribute(attrType)));
    }

He'll find out:

Hello.

Here's the method:

public static object GetAttributeProperty(Type classType, Type attributeType, string propertyName)
    {
        var propInfo = attributeType.GetProperty(propertyName, BindingFlags.Instance | BindingFlags.Public);
        return propInfo.GetValue(classType.GetCustomAttribute(attributeType));
    }

Suggested Topics