What design path?

• I'm working on a small client-serious application. I'm using a large architecture. To date, the data access layer has been completed, the repository pathway used in the development of this layer. Now I've got a distinctive lock (interface class) that can help a business logic to get all the necessary data from the database.

Tell me what pathters should be used in a layer of business logic to then, say, a service layer. What options?

Correct me if I don't understand anything, or the question is incorrect. Thank you.

• Many pathters can be used in the service layer (business logic), both the OOs of Patterns and other more narrow or broader paths. It depends on what tasks you have in this layer. There's no way we can get a commonly prepared list of the templates, so please use this and make you happy. No way. No need.

Forget about the patters for a while. They're not an end. Do what you think is right first. And at some point, some tasks will be familiar, and they can be solved if they so wish by using a pather.

Better yet, forget the patterns for a year. And get back to them after you get a little more experience. Then I assure you, you'll look at them completely differently, and more than you'll realize that some of them have been used without knowing it. Having analysed your experience, you'll know where a template could be used. Once again, you misunderstood what the patterns need if you push away from them. Shablons are not an end, but a means. It's like, "I want to build a house, what brick do I have?" You're not starting, builder!

Suggested Topics