Pascal colour charts
- The regional scheme is a picture of different colours and possibly transparency sectors.
- A list of regions is a text file with regional names and coordinates on the chart.
- The high map contains a black-and-white colour chart that gives altitude over the sea level (Black - Marian, Grey - Zero, White - Everest).
Objective: To display a map based on these data with different and signed regions.
- What image format is better used for each of the schemes and why?
- How do you get the color/transparence of the picsel at known coordinates?
Mystic last edited by
1a. Anyone with the support of transparency that you'll be comfortable loading and processing.
1B. Any one you'll be comfortable loading and handling.
2. Bring the coordinates to the local picture and take the corresponding picsel (or interpolates).