The record win10 removed
Today, there was some major update in windows 10. Afterwards, the computer rebooted and I saw that my record of the administrator was missing, there was only a second record that wasn't an administrator but became her. There is no proper record for downloading or switching the user on the record. What do we do?
We have to do this:
1. Press and hold the Windows key, press the R key (Win+R). There will be a dialogue to carry out Run Run.
2. In the field open . Open the command lusrmgr.msc.
3. Click on the button OK or press Enter.
4. In the left panel, click on the folder, Users. The central panel will open a list of your system records.
5. Click the right click on the account Administrator ым Administrator.
6. In the floating menu, select the point of your own . Properties.
7. Staying in the general ную General, take off the flag in the checkbox.
8. Click on the button OK or press Enter.