Page generator

• There's a lot of different pages on page generation, Lenings. For example, platformalp or lpgenerator.

It would be interesting to know how the page was constructed and stored (whether full html with its styles) by which objects could be identified and edited on the page, or this is the graph/best elements).

Maybe who's gonna tell some open source project to look at the inside job.

• I think we need to dig into the storage of a series of facilities and overloading data return methods.

If, for example, there are three variable elements in the Landing architecture that need to be stored in the database, I would have linked a home name, a customer identifier and variable elements.

For example, each client has contingent data in a database that is defined in the class. This class can be extended to the basic class that influences the presentation. The presentation may change the overloading of basic class information in the classroom.

Forms and other interactions may be added modularly.

Steel, violin and content can be processed and stored on discs. You can give out appearances as a showcase. The castle that is used on the Lenings doesn't look like a hand workstation. So we need to watch top visual editors and their moves.

The architect ' s architect ' s approach is required to implement such a project.

In my example, I called classes to simplify the topic.

Suggested Topics