Where and how to protect your code?

• Respected professionals, please tell me where and how to protect your php code?

I wrote the cms, and I don't want to be issued like mine.

It means not to encrypt, but to make it clear that the code I wrote and that I own.

Already on the pills when my free tickets were sold underneath other people's copyrights.

• Selling the product is a small part, and its support is more expensive. To complicate the state of the fantasy of support, we can isolate the code. Even though ioncube.

The edges are inevitable, and the resale is, too, but it can say that your product likes it.

There is an irrefutable way to protect such projects: a part of the application ' s business logic that does not require frequent renewal and is placed on its server. The client ' s application on the server, if necessary, applies to the API of your server, receives a processed response and continues to work with the data already processed. But it was realised on a paid product, knew who was selling, where the server was standing, and what IP with what key the API request would be.

Suggested Topics