ASP. NET Cold start and customers

• The customer often needs sites that do not imply a heavy load. So it's usually easier for the customer to offer a virtual hosting instead of a VDP/VPS to host my ASP site. NET. However, on a virtual host, there's usually no way to solve the cold start problem.

Issues:

1. What do you do in these situations? I'm trying this case, and I can't take right orders because of this problem.
    2. Do you know a simple virtual hosting where the support allows you to adjust parameters like idle time out?

• You can cut the cold start time.

• Preparing species (see details on ASP.NET docks, prepare to build MSBuild too long),

• The construction of a multi-stage download of the site (actually in the case of heavy processors Application_Start).

But the cold start will still take a good time. So the best thing to do is explain the situation to the customer, let him choose VDS or a long cold start.

A further one possible option for which some customers may agree to rent one VDS and hosting many customers on the site (against to understand why hosting maintenance does not like to suspend and idle time out)

Suggested Topics