How with Cordova to make iOS build for iPhone
I made the following:
- I got a virt. Max OS X machine.
- She's got xcode, cordova, phonegap.
- Added the ios platform in his project - worked.
- Introdu build ios - successful.
- Got a Jeilbreik of his 4th Ayphoon and installed Cydia, AppSynch
I don't know what else to do. I don't get a copy of the Ipa file, in the file.
ios/buildSome kind of mess. Help me figure out what to do to start an app.
iOSA mouse with a cow?
I do that.
ionic build ios
After completion of the bill, opening XCode, and pointing the way to the project folder, for example:
It's just that I'm choosing the connector (iphone 4 jb) through usb and XCode to use the phone application.