Targets on the masses

• Please clarify these tasks, but not lead them to do so. In the first task, I don't understand what is meant by "every time reducing the number of elements analysed," and in the second part of "their first entry."

Challenges:

1. Dun A of size N. Streamline it by increasing it by grading simple choices: to find the maximum element of the mass and to replace it with the last element; to carry out the described actions N, one time each time, reducing by one number of units analysed and removing the contents of the mass.
    2. Dun's a whole size of N. Remove all the same elements from the mass, leaving them their first entry.

1. It's an algorithm of simple sorting. Look at the whole body, find the maximum element. We're changing his seats with the last piece of the body. The first phase of the grading has been accomplished: we now have a maximum element in the last cell that should be there as a result. So, the last cell has what you need. Now the same is done with the remaining elements, i.e. 0 to N-1 elements. And so on, until the whole body's settled.
    2. The entry of a meaning is a specific element of the mass, a cell containing this value. I mean, we need to leave the first boxes of recurring significance.

Suggested Topics