What is the best way to create a web-based chat

• Please share your experience with PHP or javascript. Yesterday spent a whole day studying WebSocket, even renting VDS, connecting this dll or whatever it is I don't know. He's got a ready-to-date chat violin on PHP/WbSocket and no one's earned. Just spent one day and money.

There was experience in setting up a PHP/Mysql chat, but because of frequent requests to base, the hosting temporarily disconnects access. It's already gone.

Thought I'd use the files or sqlite3, but I don't know what the server would be loaded if, for example, 100 people were in the chat room and each would be asked for, for example, one time in 5(10) seconds. Where can I see or who knows it badly or badly?

If anyone helps me figure out why they don't work on WebSocket at my place, I'll be very grateful.

• If you want to chat phpThen use it. LongPoll♪ There are very many examples on the Internet, by the way.

But if you need to. WebSocketThen use it. node.js

There are many already available libraries for implementation, for example http://socket.io/

Suggested Topics