Remediation sine wave in real time
There are several dozen frequencies from which the addicative wave synthesis will generate a revolutionary wave.
The wave may change at each time due to changes in reference frequency values.
(1) How do we real-time lose? In order to change the wave, it continued to lose already changed.
(2) What sound-producing instruments can be used in C+++ (extended) with which data format is better managed?
- Furier ' s rows should be sewn by values and, as far as possible, by derivative, the phases of the updated signals may be used.
- For real-time losses, a buffalo of the signal is needed (with a slight delay in transition inevitable).
- The outlet format of the .wav is not necessary to save storage, the signal should not be compromised.