Opening of the annexes in the windows

• Hi, I've been interested in the decision of one idea that came up in my head, maybe who's gonna say the right thing, so...

You want to make a website like a disktop app, components, backpacks, it's the fifth, the whole thing is that every section of the menu has to open in windows, that's, that's, like, every page of the site opens in the window, it can be fashionable and not fashionable, depending on the section, that's when the window isn't fashionable, that's how it can be reopened. I had two options for that.

1. Burn the contents of the window in iframe.
    2. To give a container a unique identifier and search for an item for a binda in this container, it's the kind of thing:

<div id="modal_container_8838921"></div>

But I think people decide it differently. ♪

Imagine the usual dextop app to the phone directory, it has a section of "bonents" when you press this section, you have a new window with a list of subscribersrs, and it's possible to edit this directory, if you press it again on "bonents" you have another window, the first one doesn't close, you can work with a director like the first window.

Yeah, of course, you could just focus on the first window instead of opening the second one, but that's what my boss wants to make users check the data so comfortable. And the option of opening a second window in the browser doesn't want it.

• You sign a living subscription, you go up to the selter of the window, and all the elements are looking for it:

$(document).on('click', '.some-btn', function (event) {
      var $component = $(event.target).closest('.window-class');

var $smth = $component.find('.smth');
    });

Suggested Topics