Development for Unity3d without Unity3d
Someone's been trying such a development regime, but some of the game's going to work, but the boys aren't supposed to be there, so the logic is written by Visual Studio. However, even though it's written on C#, it's all "C#"-appendix and "Unity3d"-- it's quite different. Is there any phishes to help to codify in VS, but taking into account the requirements of Unity3d?
carriann last edited by
Actually, there's no need for coding for Unity. You only need to synchronize young people and Visual Studio. It's a visual studio of tools.
- Reading. http://docs.unity3d.com/ru/current/Manual/VisualStudioIntegration.html and make visual studio tools.
- We enter Unity3d and open the project in the studio, the project synchronizes with VS and creates the necessary files.
- Now you can open a project in a studio without the use of Unity. You can scare the git project.
- At work, you'll have a guita project.
- You can open it in the studio, Unity 3d doesn't need it.