There are no pages of wordpress post-transfer website.

• I've moved the test hosting site to a dent in a local car with the D.O.D., doing everything the same way, and it kind of works, but it's not that simple. The front page opens, and everyone else doesn't want to. That's a mistake.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.22 (Win32) mod_sl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.3.13 Server at journal Port 80

I don't know what the problem is. Could you explain and help solve the matter?

• That's how the problem was solved, a little more googled, and I realized it could glue one of the flames that translated the link. Found a plugins file and renamed it, thereby shutting them off. Then came into the AG Admincture and changed constant references in the settings. The plastic renamed it back in plugins and it worked.

Suggested Topics