How do you remember the chosen city on the subdue site?

• How to remember the city's choice on the website, given that cities are built in the form of sub-domen.

The challenge is to make regional domains for the site so as to move the site in different cities on geo-dependent requests. To date, it has made dynamic unique robots and websites for each subdue. Realized the thickness of the towns, so that for every city on its sub-domainllation the relativity of the city. I made a menu of choices.

Writing a subtitles in the aisa Now, with a non-existent sub-domain, for example spb.domain.ru Page contents open domain.ru With Peter's reference, that's all right. And the rest of the pages and cities.

DO. I don't know how to implement the memory of the chosen city so that when it comes from the page spb.domain.ru internal, for example /catalog stay within the chosen sub-dose, i.e. that the browser ' s address line should be shown spb.domain.ru/catalogNot domain.ru/catalog

Tell me where to think. Cookie, .htaccess or anything. Examples are available.

• Use references without specifying the diagram and domain:

/catalog

instead

http://что-то/catalog

Suggested Topics