Figur boundaries for div

• Good afternoon,

Please indicate if it is possible to ask, for example, for div blocks, the figure boundaries, for example, for some kind of intelligent formula of Bazier curves. I know CSS has a set of simple figures, Rectangle, triangle, etc. But I'm not sure how JS sees the boundaries of this block. For example, there's our figure div.

Thank you.

• UPD

Use svg as a cloud diva and a ball. Or even flash
    I'll explain.
    Language possibilities:
    Description of routes (angl. path). Allows any figure to be asked by a compact line describing the way from the beginning to the end through any intermediate coordinates.

The data line is set attribute d the path and contains teams encrypted with letters and numbers. The paper defines the type of team, the number, its parameters (mostly the coordinates). The teams allow for the description of the figures from the direct (L, H, V), Noise (C, S, Q, T) and arc (A). In SVG versions up to 1.2, including a description of the tracks, only in peaks.

ECMAScript or JavaScript can describe even the most complex scenarios related to Mathematical calculations of the coordinates and proportions of the figures♪ Together with interactiveness and SMIL, animation offers very broad opportunities for web graphics.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/SVG

Suggested Topics