ASP.NET MVC 5

• In my project, I use an obscure validation with adding attributes to model class. Class available:

public class Person
    {
    //some properties
    [RegularExpression("[a-zA-ZА-Яа-я]*")]
    public int LAST_NAME {get; set;}
    }

I assume that only Russian and English symbols (primary and construction) will be permitted when validated on the client side. If you put a name on the English pad, it's working, but the Russians are not being validated. However, ValidationMessageFor-helper returning this message:

"The field LAST_NAME must match the regular expression '[à-ÿÀ-ß]*'."

I understand the problem is in culture. If anyone has been confronted with such a problem, tell me the solution. Thank you.

• It's not culture, it's code. Check the following places:

1. code .cs-fail and whether it matches the expected compiler. To do that, try to dial in the Watches window. typeof(Person).GetProperty("LAST_NAME").GetCustomAttributes() And look what's in there.

2. Coding webpage sources and whether its web server understands. She doesn't have a direct impact on the problem, but her verification will avoid a double ( disguised) error. Write something on the page somewhere. @{ var q = "Привет, мир!"; } And look in the cooler what this variable is.

3. coding web pages and whether it's a browser. Do you have any Russian letters on your page?

Suggested Topics