I can't do git push from intellij idea

• Used Windows 8.1 , Intellij Idea 15, Git 2.6 I have repositories on github. It's all good with git bash. I write:

git push origin master

He's going through the window, asking for logic and password, everything works well.

I decided to use git with a flame for intellij idea. I smashed two flames for the idea - git + github. pointed the way for git'a in the git, pressed the button test-operate. Now I'm building a github flame, pointing the login and password, pushing the test is working.

enter image description here

I made an extra comemite and I'm trying to make a punch with an idea. Press the Komit+Push button. I press, I get a window to ask for the password master:

Introducing master password, the system further requires logic and password (but I pointed them) well, I'm putting it in that window. ♪ ♪

enter image description here JIMUK, the system's apparently approaching the server, and in a while, it's going to resurrect the window - make login and password. I'm driving again. It's the same - after a while, it takes logic and password again. It's like I'm making the wrong data. Push isn't happening. And in the end, the console gives you this:

remote: Invalid username or password. fatal: Authentication failed for ' https://github.com/my_login/qwe.git/ '

What to do? I still need your help.

UPDATE

P.S. has created a git repository on bitbucket-- it's fine. Reset the git, the idea of the PC, brushing the building, didn't help.

• It was about coding the row team windows. Someday, I've been in call to the station.

chcp 65001

Every time the vinda starts, taking it out of the car loading and rebooting the computer, it all worked.

Suggested Topics