How do you optim wordpress images?

• There's a website that on the pagespeed has an optimization parameter for the front page, which is very small, I'd like to get out of the red zone.

To do that, a clear case, at least important mistakes need to be corrected, it's:

Optimize the images. I've set up a WP Smush, he's sort of optimizing all the images in the media, but there's a problem, for example, in the portfolio, there's not a miniature of the images, and the purples want me to cut them down, and if I do, there's a little picture inside, like the last one.

What do we do with the scrips and css blocking the display at the top of the page? I became plaguins like autoptimize or speed boost pack, or the same W3 Total Cache, and after some of the parameters were included, I received + pagespeed, but the page could lose a slider or fall apart.

• About Portfolio - You need to create a caste size of the image that corresponds to the real size of the portfolio 266x250, run the pictures through regenerate thumbnails, and make a picture of the size already cast.

Cut the time to get the first line from the server. - Change the hosting, you're better off on VPS. At least try to put an objective hanging with Redis.

Remove the resources blocking the display. - I don't know what this is like. /s/45665f.js♪ They look suspicious at all. Don't give them up or start them after the DOMContentLoaded event. Css for NotoSans should start inline, then swap will work properly. But I don't see if this print is used. Why don't you give up on him? You've got so many prints.

Use modern images - Leave ewww plugin, and leave it on the webp.

Delete the unused CSS code - practically impossible, too much manual work.

Set up a suitable image size - I understand you're taking pictures of the right size.

Minimize the mainly flow. - Lower the scruples on the page.

Reduce the size of the DOM structure - simplify the page structure and the bulb on it.

Suggested Topics