How to do SEO in practice

• I have some doubts about how to practice SEO. It's probably not just me with those doubts. I know there are a lot of articles on seo here, I did search for the site and I didn't get anything clarified because actually, I have doubts even is how to do SEO in Practice. I leave down some doubts:

• On a dynamic site, like a blog, whenever I create a post I have to manually index the links in google webmaster tools?
    • How do I know when my post link was indexed on google?
    • I submit a sitemap. xml, after a few days he's already outdated right? Do I have to submit this sitemap with some regularity or will google sweep in order to keep up to date?
    • What free tools/software can I use?
    • When you talk about betting on a Keyword, how's that? Every time I publish a post I have to put the same key word?
    • 200? What is it? How to do correctly?

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I'm a little lost. If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

• None of the answers given below are the absolute truth. Everything you asked depends on the business rules of each search engine, are only common perceptions acquired day by day.

Question 1: On a dynamic website, like a blog, whenever I create a post do I have to manually index the links in google webmaster tools?

No, not at all. Usually if the domain already exists at some time it already has external backlinks pointed to it. Naturally the serps bots by some means will have access to your domain and the tracking process of your pages ends up finding the url of the new post. However this may take a while, if you want to try to speed up the tracking, indexing and ranking processes, you can hand out a Sitemap to inform new URLS that has emerged in your domain.

Question 2: How do I know when my post link was indexed on google?

This is simple, just go to google and type : site:http://meudominio.com/pagina if the result is listed is because the url indexing process has already been completed. However, you should understand that indexing and ranking are distinct procedures, the fact that your new page is listed in the SERP does not mean that it is ranked with key words and getting traffic.

Question 3: I submit a sitemap.xml, after a few days he already has this outdated right? I have to submit this sitemap with some regularity or google will do sweeping to keep up updated?

As I said above it does not matter that it has been outdated, at the time he has some input links (backlinks) he will run the tracking process across all pages of his independent domain from which entry page was used to access the domain until the timeout defined by internal business rules of each seeker runs out and he leaves. However, the greater the relevance of the domain in the serps, the greater the time spent to perform the tracking procedure for the domain in question and one of the factors that define the domain authority are internal links of assigned entries and links from third-party websites. These are the famous backlinks.

Question 4: What free tools/software can I use?

What did you mean?

Question 5: When you talk about betting on a Keyword, how's that? Every time I publish a post I have to put the same key word?

No one creates a domain about programming and speaks of correct sweets? When we talk about betting on Keywords (keywords) is because there is a whole study done around them, to get to know their search volume, Keyword competition rate, which defines an average of how many webmasters compete trying to get the keyword, locality where the keyword gets the highest search volume, among many other things. Each page of your blog should be dense about the content that is going on to demonstrate this the SERPS set titles with HTML marking are the famous H1...H6, and the page title should contain an abstract description of the subject focused on the keywords worked in the article, among many other things. These combinations of factors make the page a claimant to acquire key words in the serp. However, there are millions of approaches to being studied on the web, not enough to open a post and write 500 thousand times the same word you want to get, the search engines know how to analyze and separate what is a page with dense content and a page practicing spam tags.

Question 6: Redirection 200? What is it? How to do correctly?

Redirection 200?????? That exists!!! I know 301 redirect. Code 200 is the code assigned by the web server to a successful page request, 301 redirects are used to migrate domains or pages from a website. When you want to change a domain name or change the url of a page (post), you must use a 301 redirect when you redirect a url using 301 the relevance assigned the source page is passed by the serps to the new url. No damage to the traffic you've already acquired. It is an indicative of the serps, which wants to change the url that hosted a certain content.

As I said above, SEO is a non-exact science should use not only the above information but also the instinct and sensitivity itself to get good positions.

Good luck!

Suggested Topics