Does google take more into account the name of View/Controller or Parametros?

• I'm having that doubt because I'm trying to climb my site in rank, and so far he doesn't show up in banco de imagens, ai came to doubt, google understands what is a parameter and what is a view/controller?

Utilizo ASP.NET MVC, currently need to create a new page to draw attention to the tag banco de imagens, and for that I thought about creating something like:

website. with.br/image bench

or

website. with.br/BancoFromImages

Where the first option is a parameter(with friendly url) and the second is a new Controller in my MVC.

What does google take more into consideration?

• No one knows for sure how Google’s algorithm verifies domains and properties to rank each one, but of course it’s not based on one and another technique. It is also known that Google cares a lot for the user's experience when accessing something, from speed to readability, in short, the usability as a whole, so I think the following, maybe it's not the correct answer (but as no one knows Google's algorithm can't say it's wrong), but for me it follows that logic.

If you follow some parameters and test some points in each question, you can reach a favorable solution in every way. So think:

• Which of the links would be more interesting/easy for the user write/decorate/access

• See if there is a significant difference in performance between two methods.

If there are, compare other points for other metrics as well. And remember, it's no good to have a cute link and it's a wagon pulled by a dummy, maximize all possible points ever.

Suggested Topics