Laravel and Front-End

• Well, I wanted the opinion of some dev's who have already gone through the same dilemma I'm going through now, I don't know if that's the right channel to ask that question.

I have to build an application, I'm looking to do it in Laravel, for the backEnd is very good, but I'm having doubts if Laravel would meet me at the frontEnd, I saw that you have to attach to the project a ready template, that helps a lot. But would you like to know if in the frontEnd part it is recommended to do with a front language like Angular, or does Laravel take good care? Anyway, is the laravel good for front-End? For my application needs to be very dynamic and spend a good experience for the user.

• I would recommend using a Framework for the front-end since as you said yourself, you need to spend a good experience for the user, and screens updating is not as cool.

Besides that I believe it is better to separate the front-end and back-end clearly, in which the front-end is only nourished by the back-end routes, without any connection between them.

I believe that separating in this way makes it easier for future maintenance and even the understanding of the project, since it will be using a framework focused and proper for the front-end.

Currently where work is used the Angular, but a framework that I have more sympathy is the https://vuejs.org/ .

Suggested Topics