Parallel tests using Selenium/TestNg and Database

• I have 1165 case tests and it takes you 36 hours to run + run it all in 3 different browsers and I'm going crazy with this delay.

Is my doubt if you have to run parallel tests using selenium/testng and your classes need to access the same database?

I'll try to explain better.

Let's say I have the class called TesteParaCartaoDeCredito, this class has several tests within which access the database, such as creating new credit card, changing the limits, blocking card and by there goes.

Today if I try to run parallel, using chrome and firefox for example, my second test case always fails, because the first browser has already run the same test and has already changed it there in the database (for example the first browser has run the test of blocking the card and there the second browser when running any other, it fails).

Any idea is welcome.

• Can you clone your base in parallel? Positive case you could have two bases to run parallel. In that case one would not interfere with the other because they are pointing to different bases

Suggested Topics