When I start debugging in visual studio code a flutter app, I don't see the app event log on the console debug tab

• When you start debugging in visual studio code, I don't see the event record in the tab debug console , you run the app on my physical cell phone but when you interact with the app on your cell phone, you don't show the events on the debug console, I hope you can help me and thanks for your time. Attached images for more detail.

Esto me muestra al ejecutar la app y sigue asi aún despues de interactuar con la app

This should show me

Esta es una captura de lo que desearia que me muestre al interactuar con la app

• For the computer it is more difficult to debug and get all the events from the cell phone and pass the information on a cable instead of being an emulator, but if you want to get more information when you run your app, you have at your disposal the internal debugger of the VS code with F5/Debug -> Start Debugging that you have breakpoints, all the battery functions done up to the time of the breakpoint, review variables, etc as you have the https://ciberninjas.com/flutter-dart-devtools-inspector/ of Flutter, which in my opinion helps enormously more than seeing events on console. And you can open it from the taskbar you have to stop, advance, restart the execution, appears as a magnifying glass with the Flutter logo inside.

I hope I helped you with your doubt. Greetings

Suggested Topics