Send same JSON several request but with different value in a node via POST with Apache JMeter

• Hello everyone and todes 🙂 I hope you are all well and taking care. Please I need a help if possible.

I tell you that I am testing the behavior and performance of an endpoint and I have a JSON to prove it, so I am sending via HTTP POST said JSON with Apache JMeter. When sending a single request there is no problem (because it's only one) but I need to do a more intense load test (e.g. 50 request per second) to test the performance of that endpoint with greater load, then my question is next will it be possible to iterate for example those 50 times by the same JSON and replace the value of a node from this by a different number each time before sending each request and thus being able to send in each different request. I'm new to JMeter but I've seen that it has a functionality called PreProcessor (pre processor) but I don't know how it is implemented.

This is the body of the JSON and the specific node that should be able to assign a different value to each request.

I thank you for any help you greet the entire community introducir la descripción de la imagen aquí

• You can use the Random function instead of "id": 999995:

"id": ${__Random(100000,999999,RandomID)}

Suggested Topics