The Stardew Valley Joja run : What is a good strategy to optimise the cash early game so that run is done as fast as possible?
briley last edited by
I'm picking up the last few achievements in Stardew Valley, and I'm getting to the one I dread. The Joja run.
I've often heard that doing this run is really sad because, well, instead of building up and fixing stardew valley, you are destroying it.
So I want to make it as short as possible. What are some good strategies to make the 140k G as soon as possible so the run is as short as possible?
Laycee last edited by
Sadly, by update or because I'm playing multiplayer, PausePause's plan did not work. But the bases are there.
- Start your farm and give yourself a name with the item glitch. I personnally didn't like the Stardrops, because as soon as you go over them in inventory, it uses them. So I went with 3 5,000G items.
- Go talk around the town. Pierre, Caroline and Marnie refer you by name in their first talk, so its gonna give you 45k right there.
- Mine stone and wood. Build a coop ASAP.
- In multiplayer, have one player go buy chickens, with the items glitch, and the other stay in the coop and sell as soon as the chicken appears. (In solo, I guess do it by batches.)
- When that is done (we got 250k in a day) then you have your 140k for the projects. Go talk with the Joja Guy.
- The membership card and upgrades can only be done 1 per day. BUT, in multiplayer, if the upgrade menu is open for 2 or more players, they can each select an improvement and it will be done (so you can do 2-3-4 upgrades in the same day.)
- When all upgrades are done, go to joja mart, get the cutscene and the achievement.
We were done Year 1 Spring 10th.