Is there a way to reset my Arena chain without actually losing a battle?

• In Tier 18, things are pretty heated in the Arena. Only the top 40% of players advance to Tier 19, while the bottom 60% are put back into Tier 17. The only way to actually advance, it seems, is to choose Advanced difficulty for all 7 battles and win them without losing a single unit. This week, I decided to ensure I'd move up, but I had a really bad habit of losing a single unit on my 5th or 6th consecutive map, which meant that streak was worthless to continue, despite winning these battles.

However, I couldn't find any options to forfeit that streak to simply start over. The only way I have found to reset my streak is by surrendering (or actually losing) to an Arena opponent, which benefits the player I forfeit to. Is there a way to reset my win streak without actually losing to another player's team (and therefore benefitting them)?

It's worth mentioning that if you surrender before choosing a battle but after redeeming a dueling crest, the game itself tells you that this will not make you lose your win streak.

• There is no way to stop your chain outside of losing a game.

Most likely due to a loss in the arena not affecting your ranking against other players.

The only benefit they will get are a few feathers, but they won't be beating your rank with the defence victory.

Suggested Topics