Which multiplayer weapons are available at each rarity level?

• This question is about multiplayer.

I'm not sure which packs I should get. I'm mostly getting Advanced packs so far, so I can get an occasional rare item but focus on ranking up ones I have while still getting enough consumables and boosters.

My main motivation for getting more expensive packs would be if there was a specific thing I wanted to unlock at a higher rarity level.

I can see which classes are available at each rarity level by looking at the character selection screen. I'd like a Human Kineticist, but I'm not going to throw all my credits at the most expensive packs just for the chance of unlocking that alone.

However, I don't think there's an in-game screen showing me all the weapons I might unlock and their rarity levels.

Which weapons are available at each rarity level?

Weapon stats would be nice, but I think they're all available in the single-player campaign, so I should have a decent idea of how each gun works already.

• You can see the multiplayer gun collection in-game. From the main multiplayer screen select "prestige", then "collection". Use the subtle top tab menu to switch from characters to weapons. Then use the filtering button until you get to the desired rarity.

Ultra Rare Weapons collection

Don't have time to look in game? Got you covered:

Common

Assault Rifle: Avenger
    Pistol: Charger, Predator
    Shotgun: Katana
    Sniper Rifle: Viper

Uncommon

Assault Rifle: Cyclone, Mattock, Zalkin
    Pistol: Carnifex, Phalanx
    Shotgun: Disciple, Ruzad
    Sniper Rifle: Incisor, Raptor, Widow

Rare

Assault Rifle: Hesh, Falcon, Revenant, Sandstorm, Thokin, Halberd
    Pistol: Equalizer, Scorpion, Sidewinder, Talon, Hornet
    Shotgun: Scattershot, Sweeper
    Sniper Rifle: Indra, Vanquisher, Isharay, Lanat

Ultra Rare

Assault Rifle: N7 Valkyrie, P.A.W., Soned
    Pistol: N7 Eagle, N7 Hurricane, Rozerad, Ushior
    Shotgun: Dhan, N7 Crusader, N7 Piranha
    Sniper Rifle: Naladen, Black Widow, N7 Valiant

Many items have incorrect categories in the collection menu. That's ME:A baby! I've corrected for this to the best of my knowledge.

Suggested Topics