How do I raise the Terran reputation after the main plot?

• A similar question was asked about how to minimize the damage before starting the main plot line quests, but the answers aren't detailed on how to mend a negative reputation with the Terran factions.

After finishing the main plot (& HQ plot) my Terran rep was -3 (Insurgent & Known AGI Sympathiser). Reading some forums I found out Segaris is a good place to farm by killing invading Xenon. However, it's been several hours and there ware 0 invasions of Xenon in that sector. I even tried annoying them in the hopes of Xenon following me (from the adjacent sector to Segaris), leading fighters (and a capital Xenon K) around the gate trying to make them accidentally jump through and more waiting, all to no avail.

• Factories in heretics end will increase terran rep but it is unfortunately a very slow process.

Killing pirates / xenon in segaris will give more rep but it is very unlikely you will find enemy incursions in this area.

Ramming argon vessels in their home sectors will also slightly increase terran rep but at the expense of lots of argon rep.

Suggested Topics