Is there a workaround for the server browser showing no servers?
morde last edited by
There's a bug that's existed since the game was released that causes the game to show no servers in the server browser.
Are there any known workarounds for this bug?
The issue appears to be caused by three separate bugs: the "perspective" filter changes randomly, it doesn't show up correctly in the UI, and it doesn't correctly filter servers.
HOW TO FIX:
- Start Chivalry, go to the server browser
- Hit Advanced Filters in the lower-right
- Set Perspective to First-Person, then save
- Open Advanced Filters again
- Set Perspective to All, then save
IF THAT DOESN'T WORK...
- In Windows, open the folder
%UserProfile%\Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\ConfigNote: If you are running Windows XP, the directory is
%UserProfile%\My Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config
- Close Chivalry
- Open UDKUI.ini in a text editor
- Search for the string
[AOC.AOCView_Frontend_JoinGame]You should find two lines that look something like this:
- Delete both those lines, then save the file and restart Chivalry
IF ALL ELSE FAILS...
Delete the entire Config folder mentioned above. This will cause you to lose your configuration and player-customization settings