What does button 2 mean?
What does "button 2" mean in the Minecraft controls list?
Typically, unless the control scheme of a game specifically mentions a gamepad/joystick, "Button #" refers to the mouse;
- Button 1 is your left mouse button
- Button 2 is your right mouse button
- Button 3 is your middle mouse button
- In most modern mice, this involves pressing down on the mouse wheel between the left and right buttons.
- some mice may have more buttons, but most games will not have their default controls bound to more than three buttons on the mouse.