When is the completion timer counting?
In order to get the last skull in a level, your completion time must beat the par time for that level. When is the timer to determine your completion time counting?
Does it count when:
- Selecting equipment (When the message "Press B key to select your traps" is on-screen)?
- Building traps between waves and at the beginning?
- In the pause menu?
As per this
Yeah, the initial setup is off the clock but once the first wave starts the clock keeps going through the breaks including the ones where you press G to continue. The pause menu and the weaver menu (as you noted) do stop the clock.
Other resources have also confirmed this. In summation:
- Initial setup is not part of completion time.
- The pause menu is not part of completion time.
- Everything else until you complete the level is part of your completion time.