multiple user accounts on same ps3
my daughter insists that it will be a disaster if her sister creates a seperate account on the ps3. I need help and the wisdom of Solomen here, can anyone out there help
Mystic last edited by
Whilst I'm still not entirely sure of the potential concerns here, it's safe to say that it wont be a disaster - at least from a technical standpoint. As for avoiding sibling spats, who knows!
Having multiple accounts allows for:
- Individual separated savegames, potentially useful if a game only has a finite number of save slots per installation
- Individual theme settings for PS3 menus and backgrounds etc.
- Individual Playstation Network (PSN) accounts
- Individual trophy achievement
- Individual friend lists
- From your point of view allows you to set individual parental controls should you wish
When the PS3 boots, you are prompted to chose between accounts, perhaps taking a second or two of time but beyond that doesn't really change much.