Where's the best place to get good staffs?

• I was wondering where's the best place to get good staffs for wizards in the game "Realm of the Mad God", because I'm level 20 and I have a T3 staff. I didn't get any good staffs, and I really want to get one. I tried to sell some good things I got, like a T11 helm, but no one wanted. I tried in a lot of servers, and I didn't get anything good for wizards.

• Finding good weapons can be tricky. Most older players have huge stashes so that they don't have to spend time hunting for equipment or trading for it. If you want an item and don't have it, there are three ways to get it:

1. Buy it in the Nexus for actual money (Gold). This isn't a good idea, ever, since Gold should only be spent on the stuff that is Gold-exclusive (character slots, vault chests, and dye/cloths).
    2. Find it through playing. If you want a decent weapon, you can get it by slaying monsters which drop equipment. The Godlands (a grey area in the center of the map) have powerful creatures which drop equipment, stat potions, and pet eggs. In particular, Red Demons and Cyclops Gods (quests that will show up on your minimap) spawn with chests on the ground near them. T7 weapons - including staves - will often be found there. Another way to get equipment is to find an Undead Lair, a portal to a dungeon that drops from Ghost Gods when they die. Killing monsters in here will often drop equipment.
    3. Trade for it. In RotMG, stat potions are used as currency. The lowest-value ones are generally agreed to be potions of Speed or Dexterity, so if you have one of these, you can find someone who will trade you a t8 staff for one. If you don't have any potions (or "pots", as they're called), you can trade equipment - a tier four or five ability item will be worth a tier 8 or 9 weapon. If you want to find people who are trading their items, check on Realmeye, a site where people buy and sell in-game items.

Suggested Topics